Cookie & Cream Parfait
1. Add 1 packet crushed oreo cookies and 2 tbsp caster sugar to 100 ml of whipped cream.
2. Chill the mixture in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
3. Melt 150 gms chocolate, heat 100 ml fresh cream and mix them together to make a ganache.
4. Add 50 ml baileys irish cream to the ganache and then chill it in the fridge for 10-12 minutes till it is completely cool and slightly thick.
5. In a glass, layer crushed oreo cookies, the ganache and the whipped cream-oreo cookie mixture.
6. Chill till it sets for 1-2 hours in the fridge.
7. Gobble, gobble, gobble!