Chicken Roast (chicken Dry)
1. In a bowl, add the 500 grams chicken pieces, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp lemon juice and mix well. rest it for 30 mins.
2. In a mixer grinder, add 1 tomato, 1 tbsp water and grind this to extract the tomato puree.
3. Heat 3 tbsp coconut oil in a pan and add the marinated chicken pieces.
4. Shallow fry for 7 mins on medium flame. remove from the heat and keep aside.
5. Heat 3 tbsp coconut oil in a kadai, add 2 sliced onion and saute until it gets golden brown.
6. Add the 1 slited green chilli, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute.
7. Add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp fennel powder, 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp salt and saute till the spices are cooked.
8. Add the extracted tomato puree, 3 tbsp of water and cook for 2 mins.
9. Add the shallow fried chicken pieces, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 15 curry leaves and stir fry for 5 mins on high flame.
10. Remove from the heat and serve with parotta/steam rice.