For chicken filling
1. In a mixer grinder add 200 gms boneless chicken pieces,3 garlic cloves, 1 inch roughly chopped ginger, 2 tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tsp salt, pepper to taste. grind these together to get a coarse mixture.
2. Transfer the chicken mixture in a bowl. add 2 tsp sesame oil, some chopped spring onion whites and some spring onion greens. keep aside.
For wonton sheets
3. In a bowl, add 1 cup all purpose flour or maida, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tbsp oil. mix everythimg together. gradually add little water at a time to knead the dough.
4. Knead the dough till well combined. keep kneading the dough for 5 minutes.
5. Wrap it in a damp cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, knead it again for 2 minutes.
7. Take small portions of dough and roll out very thin. make few and keep aside.
8. Using a ruler to cut these into squares.
9. Place a bamboo steamer with banana leaf.
10. Take 1 single wonton at a time. place 1 tbsp filling on the centre of wonton sheet. wrap the ends. you dont need to seal the dimsum completely. place the dimsums in bamboo steamer. repeat this process for all other wontons.
11. Heat some water in a pan and let it come to a boil. place the bamboo stamer in hot water and steam for 15 minutes.
12. Enjoy the dimsums with spicy red chilli sauce.