1. In a bowl, add 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 finely chopped onion, 1 deseeded and finely chopped tomato, 1 finely chopped green capsicum, 1 finely chopped red capsicum, 1 tsp chaat masala, 2 tsp mint chutney, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp chilli flakes and mix well.
2. Take a bread slice, spread butter evenly and spread mint chutney.
3. Place the vegetable filling and place another layer of bread with butter and mint chutney on both sides.
4. Place another layer of vegetable filling and cover it with a bread slice with butter and mint chutney.
5. Heat a grill pan with some butter.
6. Place the sandwich onto it and grill it till the sandwich is grilled on both the sides.
7. Cut the sandwich into bite-sized pieces.
8. Heat a pan with 1/2 tsp butter, add 75 gms processed cheese, 1/4 cup milk and heat it on a low flame.
9. Pour the cheese onto the sandwich pieces.
10. Top it with some chilli flakes and serve it hot.