1. Break 4 eggs into a bowl and whisk it.
2. Add chopped vegetables namely 1 green chilli, 1/2 an onion, 1/2 a green capsicum, 1/2 a tomato and salt to taste, mix it well.
3. Heat a frying pan, add 2 tsp oil /butter and let it heat.
4. Once the oil is heated properly, reduce the flame to low.
5. Gently pour 1/2 of the egg mixture in the pan (spread it evenly).
6. Cook it on low flame for a minute, gently flip it to cook the other side.
7. Grate 50 gms cheese on the cooked side and sprinkle 1/2 tsp italian herbs / oregano on it. you could also add 1/2 tsp pasta mix (optional).
8. Fold it from the middle and cook it for 1-1.5 minutes on low flame (keep flipping).
Ready to serve.