South indian, Mains
1. Heat 1 tsp oil on a non-stick tawa and spread dosa batter as required.
2. Spread 1 tbsp schezwan sauce on the dosa batter,
3. Add 1 tbsp red & yellow capsicums cut into cubes, 1 tbsp boiled corn kernels, 1 tbsp pitted black olives and 1-2 tsp chopped coriander leaves . sprinkle salt and crushed black peppercorns to taste. cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1 tbsp cheese sauce and 2 tbsp grated processed cheese, allow to melt it little.
4. Fold from both sides to seal edges.
5. Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.