Kraft Canada Cooking
1. Slice 2 chicken breasts and place in a bowl.
2. Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp garam masala powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, salt to taste, 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves, 1/2 beaten egg. mix and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. To make salsa, combine 2 medium size chopped tomatoes, 1 medium chopped onion, 2 chopped green chillies, 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, salt to taste, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp sugar, few drops of tobasco sauce. mix well and refrigrate for 1/2 hour.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
5. Coat marinated chicken slices with breadcrumbs and press well.
6. Deep fry chicken in hot oil till golden and crisp. drain on absorbent paper.
7. Place fried chicken slices on a serving platter. top with prepared salsa and serve immediately.