Brined Raw Mango Gojju
Konkani, south indian, Condiment
1. Remove two raw mangoes from brine. soak them into clear water for 10 minutes.
2. Grind a masala paste with grated coconut, roasted red chillies, garlic pods with little water.
3. Transfer the smooth thick paste into a mixing bowl.
4. Remove the raw mangoes from water and mash it properly. you may discard or retain the seed. i retained the seed.
5. Mix this mash with masala paste .
6. Drizzle with coconut oil and serve with rotis or rice.