Bodhi Ka Halwa
North indian, Dessert
1. In a medium sized bowl add 2 bowls of maida, 1 bowl sugar, 1.5 bowls of water and stir all the ingredients to mix them well.
2. Heat the ghee in a frying pan. the ghee should become hot enough that the fumes start to come out.
3. On detecting the fumes, add the mix of maida, sugar and water (be careful of the drops of ghee which may pop out while pouring the mix). keep stirring for about 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Once you see that it has come out in the form of halwa and the ghee has been absorbed, turn off the gas.
5. Before serving, add chopped almonds and cashews to garnish and make it look tempting!!