Bhindi Do Pyaza
North indian, Mains
Your Food Lab
1. Heat oil in non-stick pan, add cumin seeds and let the colour change. add coriander seeds, sliced onions, and sauté till golden brown.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste, sauté for 1 minute. add tomato, salt and mix well. cover and cook till tomato is pulpy.
3. Add yogurt, mix well. add coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, green cardamom powder, mix well. cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add chopped coriander leaves, ginger strips, shallots, fried onion and mix well. cook for 2 minutes. take it off the heat and set aside.
5. Heat sufficient oil in another non-stick pan, deep fry the lady-fingers till crisp.
6. Place the prepared mixture back on heat, add the deep fried lady-fingers and mix well. cook for 2 minutes.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot.