1. Take 1 cup yogurt in a large bowl, add 1 cup condensed milk.
2. Add 1/4 cup milk and whisk till well combined. add 6-8 blanched, peeled and slivered almonds and 8-10 blanched, peeled and slivered pistachios and mix well.
3. Heat sufficient water in a steamer.
4. Transfer the prepared mixture into small individual earthen pots and sprinkle pistachios on top. cover with aluminium foil.
5. Place the pots in the steamer and steam for 15-20 minutes. take them out of the steamer and refrigerate till chilled.
6. Serve chilled.