Besan Wali Bhindi
North indian, Mains
1. Wash and pat dry the lady's finger. let it air dry for 5-10 minutes.
2. Cut the crown of the lady's finger and make slits in between.
3. Heat some oil and add cumin seeds, fry the lady's finger till they start browning.
4. Once they start browning, add salt to taste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, amchur / dry mango powder and cumin powder. mix them well.
5. Add the gram flour / besan to it and mix well. cook till the besan flour starts turning golden in color.
6. Finally add coriander leaves and turn off the stove. serve it hot with phulka or rice.