South indian, north indian, Mains
1. Sauté the grated beetroot in a pan, till the raw smell goes off. then sprinkle a little water to cook fast.
2. Now, add salt to taste to the beetroot & sauté it.
3. Once the beetroot is cooked, turn off the stove & cool it.
4. Add the cooked beetroot to the yogurt / curd & mix it well.
5. For the tempering, heat 1 tsp oil, 1/4 tsp mustard seeds, green chilli, turn off the stove & add curry leaves.
6. Pour the tempered ingredients over the beetroot raita & enjoy it.