1. In a pan, heat some oil. then add 3-5 cloves of finely chopped garlic, chopped green onions, hot peppers to taste, 1/2 cup bell peppers, 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts, 1 cup sliced mushrooms, 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes. saute the veggies, add salt and pepper as desired.
2. In a bowl, whisk together 10 eggs and 1 cup milk. add some fresh herbs if you like. chives and basil are awesome in this mix.
3. Lightly grease an oven safe baking dish, about 8 x 10.
4. Line the bottom of the dish with freshly shredded cheese.
5. Evenly spread the sauteed veggies over the cheesy bottom. if you have extra cheese, sprinkle on top.
6. Pour the egg / milk mix gently over the veggies. the egg will soak to the bottom and cover the top.
7. Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees fahrenheit for 40-50 minutes. add a sprinkling of cheese to the top during the last 10 minutes, if desired.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing.