Andhra Chilli Chicken
For marinating chicken
1. In a bowl add chicken, salt, sliced onions, green chillies, oil, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste and mix everything properly, keep aside for half an hour.
2. In a grinder jar add coriander leaves, green chillies, salt, oil and grind it into a fine paste. keep aside for further use.
For cooking andhra chilli chicken
3. In a heated kadai add the marinated chicken. cover and cook on medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until 85% cooked.
4. Now remove the lid and stir it once properly then add the paste and continue cooking until fully cooked.
5. Once cooked, finish it with lemon juice and garnish with coriander leaves. serve hot.