Aloo Matar Pulao
North indian, Mains
1. In a pressure cooker, add ghee and then the whole spices. roast them.
2. Add sliced onions, green chillies and saute them till they turn translucent..
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute till rawness goes away.
4. Add sliced tomatoes and saute. add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
5. Add boiled potatoes, peas and give it a nice stir.
6. Add garam masala, lemon juice, coriander leaves, mint leaves and mix everything well.
7. Add cleaned and washed basmati rice and mix well. add water and stir.
8. Pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame. serve the aloo matar pulao hot with some raita.