Aloo Lachha Pakora
South indian, north indian, Snacks
1. Peel 3 medium sized potatoes and grate them. soak the lachha in water for 15 minutes and then drain out the water.
2. Sqeeze the lachha potatoes well to drain out the water and put them in a separate dry bowl. add 2 tbsp sliced onions, 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, salt to taste, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 2 chopped green chillies, 1/2 tsp ginger powder, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp chat masala, 1/4 cup gram flour / besan and 2 tbsp rice flour. mix this well.
3. Take a small portion of the mixture and try squeezing it together to give it a shape.
4. Heat a pan with oil for frying and once the oil is hot, dip in this portions of the mixture. fry until golden brown.
5. Serve the pakoras hot with some tomato ketchup by the side or any chutney.