Aam Pora Shorbot
The Bong Kadhai
1. Roast 1-2 raw mangoes over open flame. take an iron griddle or any kind of jali, and place the mangoes over it. use a tong and turn it around so that all the sides get charred evenly.
2. Once done, keep it aside and let it cool down.
3. Once cool, peel the charred skin. remove the seed from inside and put the mango pulp in a grinder.
4. Add sugar to taste, 1 tsp rock salt and 1 tsp bhaja moshla. also add 2 cups of chilled water and give it a grind.
5. Keep this concentrated syrup in a bottle in the fridge.
6. While serving, top a glass with ice cubes, add aam pora shorbot and a little water. sprinkle bhaja moshla from top. serve chilled.