3 Ingredients Whole Wheat Bread
1. At first mix 1/4 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp yeast with 3/4 cup lukewarm water. cover and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes to let the yeast activate.
2. In another bowl, take 1.5 cups whole wheat flour / atta and add salt to taste in it.
3. Then add the activated yeast mixture. mix and knead until a smooth dough forms.the dough should not be very hard. after kneading the dough, keep it covered and let it rest for atleast 1 hour to let the dough risen.
4. When the dough rises, knead it for 5 minutes and then give the shape of bread.
5. Place it on the oil brushed tray and again let it rest for 10 minutes by covering it.
6. After 10 minutes, brush some egg wash to get a good color.
7. Now bake at 180c preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
8. After 25 minutes, let it cool down and then cut the bread. now enjoy.
1. This recipe serves 3 persons.