3-ingredients Teriyaki Chicken
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat and add 2 lb. chicken thigh pieces sliced into chunks.
2. Sear and cook for about 8 minutes until cooked and golden.
3. Mix and stir 1/2 cup soy sauce and 1/3 cup honey together in a bowl and add to the frying pan.
4. Bring it to a boil and bubble away to get the ingredients to coat the chicken.
5. Stir until the sauce has reduced and evenly glazes the chicken.
6. Serve with sauteed vegetables or rice.
Some shredded salad onions would be a lovely, fresh addition if you want to add some on the top just before serving.