1. Soak the tender cashews / bibbo for 5 to 6 hours in water and peel its skin. cut the cashews into halves. slice the ivy gourds / tendle into thin long slices.
2. Heat a pan, add oil and make a tempering with mustard seeds, urad dal seeds, curry leaves, green chillies. 3. add the tendle / ivy gourd slices with little water. cover and cook.
4. Further add cashews / bibbo and cook for sometime.
5. Once all the water evaporates, check whether both the tendle and bibbo are cooked. if not add more water and cook further.
6. Add freshly grated coconut as garnishing, before removing from heat. serve as a side dish with hot rice & dali toy.