1. Add water and salt in a pan and allow it to boil. add buckwheat and cook until it is soft and the water is dried off.
2.Heat oil in a pan, add the cumin and saute till they crackle.
Then add the green chilli, ginger, curry leaves and saute for a few seconds.
3. Add potato, carrots, salt and saute for 5 minutes. add tomato and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the peanuts powder, pepper, lime juice to the cooked buckwheat and mix well.
5. Add buckwheat mixture, stir and cover the pan and allow the buckwheat to simmer on a low flame for 2 minutes.
6. Add coriander leaves and give a light stir.
7. Serve buckwheat khichdi hot while fasting or anytime.