1. In a pan add some ghee. then add around 1 l of milk and let it come to a boil, keep stirring it occasionally. bring it to a boil at high flame.
2. Make sure that you scrape out the milk that sticks to the bottom of the pan. switch to medium flame. stir continuously, you will notice that the milk starts to thicken. once it takes dough like consistency, add around 1/4 cup sugar, mix well. you will notice that once you add sugar it releases some amount of water. make sure to dry the water and mix it well. cook it for another two minutes.
3. Turn off the heat. next add cardamom powder, mix well and keep it aside. let it cool down slightly. mixture is ready to make the peda.
4. Grease your hands with some ghee, take a small portion of the cooked milk and make small pedas.
5. Cut the almonds into two portions, meanwhile make a small hole at the top of the peda using your thumb where you can place half part of the almond. similarly make all the pedas likewise.