1. In a bowl take one cup of boiled and grated potatoes, half teaspoon black pepper pounded, salt to taste, 1/4 teaspoon chaat masala, mix well.
2. Take farali roti of moriya and sabudana flour and cut one side of the of the roti by its radius. spread 1 tablespoon of green chutney on one fourth part of the roti. spread potato mix on the other half of the roti, not including where the chutney was put. add around 2 tablespoon of grated cheese on the side with chutney.
3. Sprinkle some chaat masala all over the potato mixture and the chutney.
4. Fold the wrap tightly from one fourth of the side which had nothing on it to words the 1/4th portion which had aloo mixture and likewise. you will get a triangle shaped wrap. fold the wrapped tightly
5. Roast wrap with butter or ghee from both the sides till it is golden and crispy. serve with raita.