1. In a bowl take rajgira atta, sabudana atta, singhada atta, salt, ghee, mix it all very well using your hands. now add little water at a time to knead into a soft dough.
2. Now grease it with little ghee and let it rest for a few minutes.
For the stuffing
3. In a pan add some ghee, peanuts and roast them.
4. Then add cumin seeds, green chilli-ginger paste, mashed and boiled potatoes, salt to taste and mix it well. switch off the flame.
5. Now take a portion of the dough and roll it into a chapati like disc. cut into two halves.
6. Take one half and make it in the shape of a cone, stuff the mixture inside and seal the edges. make all the samosas likewise.
7. Heat some oil for frying, once the oil is heated, fry the samosa 2 to 3 at a time and serve them hot.