1. In a bowl take one cup varai ka atta. out of this, take out 4 spoons and keep aside.
2. Add salt to taste and two teaspoon oil. using your hands nicely crumble this mixture.
3. Now adding little water at a time make a dough out of it. the dough should not be very soft nor should be very hard it should be medium soft. you may even use warm water to knead the dough. let it rest for about 10 to 15 minutes.
For the filling
4. In a bowl take three potatoes, add black pepper powder, cumin powder, kala namak, pudina powder, chopped green chilies, coriander leaves. mash them using a masher.
5. Now make small portions out of the aloo mixture and keep them aside.
6. Now in the four spoons of flour that you had kept aside, add a little water and make a slurry out of it.
7. Now out of the kneaded dough, make two portions out of it. take one portion and roll it in a chapati like disc.
8. On the rolled out roti, cut it into eight slices just like that of a pizza. now place the potato mixture balls on the edge of the slice and add the slurry on the thinner part of the slice.
9. Now roll it from the thicker side towards inside that is the slimmer side where the slurry is put.
10. Now dip each of the rolled samosa in the slurry and add it in the heated oil for frying. cook till it turns crispy.