1. First, start with preparing pakora for the kadhi. take 2 tbsp of singhara flour and add 2 tbsp of curd to it.
2. Add 1 chopped green chilli, 1/2 tsp grated ginger, 1/4 tsp rock salt, 1 tsp green coriander leaves, 1 chopped potato, 1/4 tsp black pepper to the batter and mix well.
3. Add 1 tbsp of water to the batter and mix well. heat the oil for frying the pakoda. we need medium-high hot oil for frying.
4. Put the pakoda in the oil for frying. fry the pakoras over medium flame till golden brown. similarly, prepare all the pakoras.
5. Now, prepare the mixture for kadhi. take 1/2 cup of curd, add 2 tbsp of singhara flour, and mix well.
6. Add 1.5 cups of water to the mixture, and the curry mixture is ready. take a kadhai to prepare kadhi.
7. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in the kadhai. add 1/2 tsp of jeera, 2 chilies with cut mark lengthways, 2 chopped chillies, 1/2 tsp of grated ginger, and 5-6 curry leaves to the oil.
8. Pour the curry mixture in the kadhai and stir simultaneously. cook while stirring till it starts boiling.
9. After a boil, stop stirring, lower the flame, add 1/2 tsp rock salt, 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper, and simmer the curry for 10-12 minutes.
10. After 7-8 minutes, add pakora to the curry and simmer the curry with pakora for 5-6 minutes.
11. After 12 minutes, add green coriander leaves and transfer the curry to the serving plate.
12. To prepare rice, take a cooker and add 1 tsp of ghee to it. when the ghee is hot, add 1/2 tsp of jeera and roast them lightly.
13. Next, add 1/2 cup of samak rice and roast them lightly in the ghee. add 1 cup water, 1/4 tsp of rock salt to the rice, and mix well.
14. Close the cooker and pressure cook the rice for 1-whistle. after a whistle, turn off the flame and wait for the cooker's pressure to settle.
15. After that, transfer the rice to the serving plate and enjoy it with curry and pakora.