1. Take 1/3 cup warm water. in it add 1 tablespoon of dry yeast and 1 tablespoon of sugar, mix it well. let it activate for 10 minutes.
2. Now take 2 cups of farali flour, add 1 tablespoon salt and then the activated yeast.
3. Add 2 tablespoon of oil and mix it well using your hands. add little water and knead a soft dough. it usually takes 10 minutes. grease oil on the dough and cover it with plastic sheet. let it rest for two hours.
4. After two hours you will notice that the dough has doubled. grease oil and knead it again for about two minutes.
5. Take half part of the dough, grease a tray and press gently and make a pizza base. let it rest for 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, apply pizza sauce or ketchup, add mozzarella and cheddar cheese, sliced green capsicum, sliced red capsicum, black olives, jalapenos, oregano, chilli flakes.
7. Pre heat oven at 180°c for 10 minutes. then bake it at 180°c for 10 to 12 minutes. vrat pizza is ready to be served.