1. Chop the capsicum and onions to a big bite sized chunks. cut the paneer into bite size pieces and soak it in hot water for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat a kadai, add 1 tbsp oil and saute the chopped capsicum and onions for about 3 to 4 minutes or until the color changes in medium flame. remove and keep it aside.
3. In the same kadai add 3 tbsp oil. once hot, add jeera / cumin seeds.
4. Now add finely chopped onions, saute until it's nicely done and the color changes.
5. Add ginger garlic paste and mix it well and keep stirring once in a while so that it doesn't get burnt in the bottom.
6. In a small pan, roast the besan/gram flour. and now add it to the kadai in which the onions are cooking. mix it.
7. Add finely chopped tomatoes, and cook it until mushy.
8. Add red chilli, turmeric powder, coriander powder, jeera powders, mix well.
9. Add 1 cup of water and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Now add the sauteed capsicum, onions and the paneer to the curry. cook it in medium flame for about 5 minutes. add curd and cook it in low flame for a minute. garnish with coriander leaves.