1. Take 1 cup pitted dates, 4-5 dry figs and soak them in milk overnight.
2. In a pan, add 1/4 cup cashews, 1/4 cup almonds, 1/4 cup walnuts , 1/4 pistachios , 2 tbsp sesame seeds and dry roast.
3. Coarsely grind all the nuts.
4. In a pan, add 1 tbsp of ghee and add the nuts.
5. Grind the dates and fig mixture .
6. Add the mixture in pan and mix, also add cardamom powder.
7. Sauté until dates start releasing oil and close the flame.
8. Immediately start making ladoo and store in air tight containers.