1. Preheat oven to 180°c.
2. Take a bowl and whisk butter for about 2 minutes till it turns soft and creamy.
3. In the same bowl, add sugar and beat together butter and sugar for another 2 minutes.
4. Add yogurt and beat together. the mixture will turn crumbly at this point.
5. Now add eggs, one at a time and keep beating together the mixture.
6. Also add vanilla essence and mix everything well.
7. Now sift together flour and baking powder and mix everything well.
8. Now fold in tuti fruity and mix nicely.
9. Pour the batter into a greased loaf tin and bake for around 40-45 minutes.
10. Cool the cake on a rack for about 15-20 minutes. remove the tin, slice and serve the cake.