1. Pre-heat the oven at 350° f.
2. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, white and brown sugar till the mixture turns smooth and is well combined.
3. Now add an egg and vanilla essence. combine well.
4. Sieve together cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and all-purpose flour. mix together to form a soft dough.
5. Next, fold in white and dark choco-chips. mix till well combined.
6. Roll out 2 tbsp of cookie dough into even balls. place on a lined tray, 2 inches apart and keep refrigerated for 1-2 hours.
7. Bake for 11-15 minutes, till the base turns golden-brown. take them out from the oven and top with few more choco-chips while cookies are still warm.
8. Allow them to cool and serve. enjoy.