1. In a food processor, add chopped paan leaves and condensed milk. pulse till both are well combined. set aside.
2. Heat ghee in a pan on medium heat. once ghee is hot, add desiccated coconut and roast for 5 minutes on medium-low heat.
3. Add the condensed milk - paan mixture and stir to combine. you may add few drops of green food color at this point.
4. Cook for another 2 minutes on low heat, mixture will thicken. remove from heat and let the mixture cool down a bit.
5. Grease your hands with little ghee, take small portion from the coconut mixture, flatten it and add 1/2 tp 1 teaspoon of gulkand in the center.
6. Bring the edges together and roll to form a ladoo.
7. Roll the prepared ladoo in desiccated coconut. repeat the same process with the remaining ladoos.
8. Keep the paan coconut ladoo refrigerated.