1. Drench the saffron threads in hot milk to get a good color.
2. Crumble the mawa in a bowl.
3. Now take crumbled mawa in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. after this, take out the bowl and stir well.
4. Again microwave for a minute more and check later. stir well and add the saffron mixed milk to the mawa.
5. Microwave for a minute more again on maximum temperature. take out the bowl and stir the mawa well. repeat the process for 4 minutes.
6. Mawa is now roasted, let it cool down a little. now add boora to this roasted well and mix thoroughly.
7. Then grease your hands with some ghee and pinch small amount of lump from the mixture. roll into round shape and flatten it gently to a shape of peda.
8. Garnish with 2 to 3 pistachios slices and place it on a plate. similarly, make peda with the entire mixture.
9. Lip smacking kesar peda in microwave is ready. serve and relish eating.
10. You can store these pedas for upto 8 to 10 days in refrigerator.