1. Heat a pan, add oil, butter, garlic and sauté it for 1 minute.
2. Now add onions and sauté it well for 2 minutes.
3. Now add carrot, mix it well and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Now add capsicum, sweetcorn, and give a nice stir, allow it to cook for 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile slice the boiled potatoes, and keep it aside.
6. Now add salt, mixed herbs, chilli flakes and mix it well.
7. Now add potatoes slices, tomato ketchup, red chilli powder, chaat masala, garam masala and toss it well.
8. Now take rotis, and spread the processed cheese on one portion of the rotis, place the potato stuffing on top of it, again spread a layer of processed cheese over the potato mixture.
9. Cover it from the remaining roti portion.
10. Meanwhile heat a tawa, add oil, butter, place the quesadilla over the pan and stir fry until crisp and golden from both sides.
11. Once done, keep it over cutting board, cut it into halves, transfer it to serving plate. serve hot.