For the tortillas
1. Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
2. Cover the dough with a lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
How to proceed
3. Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
4. Roll each portion of the dough into a 150 mm. (6") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
5. Place 1 portion of the stuffing on one half of the tortilla and fold it over to make a semi-circle and press it lightly to seal the edges.
6. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the quesadilla, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
7. Repeat steps 4 to 6 to make 7 more quesadillas.