1. Place refined flour in a bowl, add yeast, sugar and salt and mix. make a well in the centre, put milk-water into it, spoon the flour over the liquid and leave for 2-3 minutes. then knead into a soft dough and set aside to rise.
2. Knock back the dough, apply a little oil on it. divide into small balls. apply a little more oil on the balls and let them rise again.
3. Preheat oven to 200° c.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds, onion, ginger and green chillies and saute till soft. add tomatoes, turmeric powder and salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes. transfer the mixture into a bowl.
5. Grate cottage cheese into the bowl and mix well.
6. Dust the dough balls with a little dry flour and roll out into 4-inch discs.
7. Take a little water in a bowl and a little oil in another bowl.
8. Cut mozzarella cheese into thick strips.
9. Place a little cottage cheese mixture on each disc at one end. dampen the edges. place a mozzarella cheese strip over the cottage cheese mixture.
10. Fold the other end over the stuffing to make a half moon shape and press the edges to seal. press the edges with a fork prongs to make a design. brush the calzone with a little olive oil.
11. Grease a baking tray, place the calzone on the tray and bake in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or till they turn golden. serve hot.