1. In bowl, add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, kashmiri red chili powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, salt, lemon juice and mix well.
2. Add chicken fillets, mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. In a frying pan, add cooking oil and marinated chicken with remaining marinade. cover and cook on low flame from both sides until done and keep turning sides in between then cook on high flame until dries up.
4. Give a charcoal smoke for 2 minutes. let it cool down and shred it with the help of the fork.
5. Add tomato ketchup, mix well & set aside.
6. On baking tray, lined with butter paper and grease with cooking oil.
7. Place plain paratha, add cheddar cheese, shredded chicken, onion, tomato, mozzarella cheese and fold the other side over it and seal the edges with the help of the fork.
8. With the help of the knife, slightly add marks on the surface and apply egg wash (makes 6).
9. Bake in preheated oven at 180°c for 18-20 minutes.