1. Add oil and ghee to the pan. as it starts to heat add the whole spices along with cumin seeds.
2. As cumin seeds start sputtering, add onions and make it light golden brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, with little freshly chopped coriander. saute till the raw smell of ginger n garlic will goes.
4. Now add grated tomato with dry spices like red chiilly powder, turmeric powder and little water.
5. Add chopped methi (fenugreek). let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
6. Add chole, followed by soaked rice with 2 cups of water. then add chole masala, garam masala, salt to taste and mix it all.
7. Cook it completely if you are doing in pan or if you follow all the steps in pressure cooker , cook on high flame for 3 whistles.
8. Your pulav is ready, serve with any raita of your choice or you can have it as it is with tbsp of ghee on it !