1. Wash green chillies n remove its upper unwanted part with hands. now slit it from middle and remove the inside seeds n make it hollow.
2. Now in bowl, add peanut powder, red chilli powder, salt, cumin powder and 1 tsp of oil. mix well and fill in the chillies.
3. Turn on the gas, put kadai / fry pan with 2 tbsp of oil. once it becomes hot, add cumin seeds, curry leaves, chopped garlic and later stuffed green chillies.
4. Cook with the lid on in medium to low flame for 8-10 minutes. in between flip it.
5. Now whisk the curd (if its too thick, add little water) and add in the pan when chillies are 60% done. add little red chilli powder and little salt (as we already added in the stuffing).
6. Add the remaining peanut powder mixture too and cook with the lid until chillies are fully done. if you feel gravy is too thick add water to adjust consistency.
7. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander & serve.