1. Heat some oil in the pan, add mustard seeds, chopped onions, then add masalas like turmeric, red chili, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, mango powder, roast the spices a lot.
2. Now add peas and boiled potatoes to the spices. mix it well, add coriander, the masala filling is ready.
3. Now take a medium sized tomato and cut off the upper part and take out all the seeds and pulp from it and fill the masala filling.
4. Now, prepare the batter of gram flour. make a thick batter by adding salt and little water to the gram flour.
5. Dip the tomato in the gram flour batter and coat it well with the help of a spoon. fry the tomato in a pan. your tomato pakora is ready!!!!!