1. Chop a potato, cauliflower, capsicum and 4 baby corn.
2. Take ½ cup of refined flour in a bowl and add ¼ cup of corn flour to it.
3. Add ½ cup of water to it and stir for a while to make a smooth batter.
4. Add ½ teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of freshly crushed black pepper to it.
5. Stir and mix for a while. the batter should be of running consistency.
6. Add the veggies to the batter and mix well until batter coats them.
7. Preheat oil in a wok and add the veggies to it for frying.
8. Fry the veggies until they become golden brown and crispy on medium-high flame.
9. Stir and fry until they are rightly fried as desired.
10. Drain out the veggies using a strainer and make sure that the extra oil moves back in wok.
11. Preheat a pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil in it and heat it.
12. Add a teaspoon of ginger paste, 2 finely chopped green chillies to it and saute them.
13. Add 2 to 3 tbsp of finely chopped cabbage, 2 smaller sized capsicums to it.
14. Roast the veggies for a while on medium flame for 2 minutes.
15. Add 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce, a teaspoon of red chili sauce to it.
16. Add a teaspoon of soy sauce, a teaspoon of vinegar, ½ teaspoon of salt to it on medium flame.
17. Turn the flame to low and add the fried veggies to it. stir until sauce coats the veggies well.
18. Add some green coriander leaves to it and mix well.
19. The crispy veg is ready to be served.