For fried paneer
1. Add the paneer cubes in a mixing bowl, add salt & pepper to taste, ginger garlic paste, mix and coat well. add corn starch and mix and coat well.
2. Set a pan on medium heat, add oil to shallow fry the coated paneer from all side until crisp and golden brown.
For hot pan sauce
3. Set a wok or pan on high heat, add oil, garlic, ginger and spring onion bulbs, sauté them for a minute, add capsicum and sauté that too for a minute.
4. Add schezwan sauce, ketchup, red chilli sauce, salt & pepper to taste, mix and sauté for a minute. add a splash of water and cook for a minute.
5. Make a cornflour slurry by adding 1 tbsp cornflour in 2 tbsp water and keep aside.
6. Add cornstarch slurry to the pan and cook until the sauce thickens.
7. Add the fried paneer and toss well with the sauce, add some spring onion greens and mix well.
8. For sautéed onions and cabbage, set a pan on medium heat, add butter, onions and cabbage and sauté them for 2-3 minutes.
9. Heat a sizzler pan until its smoking hot.
10. Spread a layer of sautéed onions and cabbage on the sizzler plate, and place the freshly prepared paneer hot pan with the sauce.
11. Garnish it with few chopped spring onion greens and its ready to be served, serve hot.
1. If you don’t have a sizzler pan that’s totally alright, you may skip the step of using the sizzler pan
2. Sautéed onion and cabbage & directly serve the freshly prepared paneer hot pan on a platter.