1. In a pot add 1 litre of water. let the water boil and add 1 tablespoon salt.
2. Add all the vegetables except cucumber in the boiling water. cover the pot with a lid and cook for five minutes on a medium flame.
3. After five minutes, turn off the flame and add the chopped cucumber. let the vegetables sit in the hot water for 2 to 3 minutes more. drain the vegetables under cold running water to stop the cooking process.
4. Transfer the vegetables in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste, some salt to taste, white peppr powder, and mix everything together.
5. Add 1/4 cup cornstarch and mix everything together gently. refrigerate the vegetables for 15 minutes.
For the sauce
6. In a bowl take some all-purpose flour and corn starch, some salt and some oil, mix everything together. 7. make a well in the centre and add about 3/4 to1 cup ice cold water to make a thick batter. whisk everything thoroughly using a whisk.
8. After 15 minutes of refrigerating the vegetables, transfer this cornflour batter into the vegetables and mix everything well with your hands.
9. Heat some oil in a pan and deep fry these vegetables twice. first on medium flame and second tie on high flame.
10. To make corn flour slurry, mix 1/2 tablespoon corn starch in 1/4 cup water and mix it well.
11. In a pan add two tablespoons salted butter and 1 tablespoon oil. add chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chopped onions, chopped spring onions and cook this for about 3 to 4 minutes on high flame.
12. Then add the chopped bell peppers and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
13. Add the prepared cornflour slurry, some soy sauce, vinegar, salt, msg (optional), sugar, freshly crushed black pepper, mix it well.
14. Reduce the sauce by half. turn the flame off.
15. Add the crispy vegetables, stir and serve it hot