For vegetable stock
1. Set a stock pot or a big size deep pan or kadhai and add the vegetables and water, simmer for 45 minutes or at least 2 hours. strain the water and reserve the stock.
2. The stock can be used in preparation of any gravy, it’s the most important ingredient for vegetarian soup and can used for several other uses.
For making soup
3. Add the sweet corns in a grinding jar and add water, grind into a fine puree.
4. Set a pan or wok on high flame, add oil, garlic and ginger, sauté for few seconds, add spring onions, carrots, capsicum and french beans, saute them for 2-3 minutes, continuing the flame on high heat.
5. Add the vegetable stock, sugar, salt & pepper as per taste and green chilli sauce, mix together and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
6. Add the pureed corn, sweet corn, mix well and bring to a boil. boil it for 10-15 minutes until the scum or froth forms a layer, remove the froth or scum and discard it.
7. Make cornflour slurry by adding 3 tbsp cornflour in 100 ml water. keep aside.
8. Add the cornstarch and water mixture to the soup, mix well and cook until the soup is thick.
9. Add vinegar and spring onion greens, mix well.
10. Your soup is ready to be served, serve it hot.