1. For the batter, add 3 tsp of maida or all purpose flour, 3 tsp of corn flour. season it with little salt and pepper and add little water. whisk it all together.
2. Take 200 gms of paneer cubes and drop them into the batter and coat the paneer pieces with the batter.
3. Take a wide sauce pan and add oil to fry the paneer pieces. don't over fry the paneer pieces as soon the batter coating is fried, remove it and keep it aside.
4. Take a wide sauce pan and add little oil, 1 tsp of chopped garlic, 1 tsp of chopped ginger, onion wedges, capsicum wedges and stir fry these for about 2 minutes.
5. Add 2 tsp of vinegar, 2 tsp of soy sauce, 2 tsp of tomato ketchup, 3 tsp of schezwan sauce, and mix everything.
6. Now, add fried paneer pieces, make sure sauce is coated with the paneer pieces,
7. Finish it off with few spring onions white and greens for little crunch. delicious schezwan paneer bites is ready to serve.