1. Usually ready raw lollipops are available in every meat shop or you can also ask your butcher to make lollipop, but if you would like to learn this skilful process of making lollipop then follow the following steps.
2. The wings are divided in two parts, one being drumette, that has one bone and resembles like a drumstick, the other one wingette, that has two bone. start by cutting the drumettes, trim of the lower part and scrap off all the meat, going upwards, collect the meat and shape it like lollipop.
3. Now take a wingette, run a knife carefully at the bottom of the wingette and separate the bone joint, start to scrap off the meat in same way going upwards, while separate the thinner bone and discard it.
4. Scrap off all the meat in way described.
5. Once the lollipop is shaped, add it in a mixing bowl, and further add all the ingredients, starting with ginger garlic paste, green chillies, salt and pepper to taste, soy sauce, vinegar, schezwan sauce and red chilli sauce, mix well.
6. Further, add eggs, refined flour and cornflour, mix & coat well and marinate them for at least 15-20 minutes, the longer the better or keep it in the fridge until you fry them.
7. Set oil in a wok for frying, make sure you just shape the lollipop before sliding in the oil, make sure the oil is hot and hold it briefly for the lollipop to form its shape in the oil and further, leave it and deep fry them on medium low heat until the chicken is cooked and they turn crisp and golden brown.
8. You can also fry them 2 times by frying it on medium low heat for 6-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and re-fry them in hot oil on high flame for 1-2 minutes, serve hot, that’ll make the lollipop even crispier.
9. Serve it hot and crispy with schezwan chutney or any dip of your choice.