For boiling noodles
1. Boil water in a wok, add salt and oil, add the noodles and boil for 6-7 minutes.
2. Rinse the noodles with cold water or with tap running water.
3. Pour few drops of oil and mix with noodles to avoid it from sticking to each other.
For making noodles
1. Heat oil in wok. add onion, ginger, garlic and broken red chilli, sauté on high flame for a minute.
2. Add the veggies and sugar, sauté on a high flame for a minute.
3. Add the sauces, salt and white pepper, sauté again on a high flame for a minute.
4. Add the boiled noodles and spring onion greens. cook on high flame for 1-2 minute. serve hot.