1. Heat 2 tsp oil in a non-stick wok. keep aside.
2. Heat 5 tbsp oil in another non-stick pan. remove from heat and cool a little.
3. Add sliced onion to wok and saute for a minute.
4. Cut green and red capsicum into thin strips and add to the wok along with ginger and garlic. saute well.
5. Take red chilli powder in a bowl.
6. Add noodles and curry powder to the wok and toss well.
7. Add hot oil to the bowl and set aside.
8. Add tomato puree, red chilli sauce, rice, salt and pepper powder to the wok and toss well to mix.
9. Add bean sprouts and toss to mix. let it get heated through.
10. Transfer the noodle rice on a serving dish, garnish with red chilli and spring onion greens, drizzle some chilli oil on top and serve hot.