1. In a heavy bottom skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil, 1 star anise, 2 dry red chillies and stir well.
2. Add 2 teaspoons ginger, 2 teaspoons garlic and sauté for a minute.
3. Now, add 30 grams cabbage, 30 grams carrot, 20 grams broccoli and stir it well. cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add 1 teaspoon madras curry powder and mix.
5. Now, add 2 teaspoons vinegar and 2 tablespoons cashew nut, mix once then add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar and mix well.
6. Add 380 grams boiled rice, and give it a nice stir.
7. Now, add 1 teaspoon spring onion and 1 tablespoon sesame oil, mix it well again. remove it from heat. serve hot.
This recipe serves 3 people.